camel-dev mailing list archives

From souciance <souciance.eqdam.ras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding a blog to the site to help the documentation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:58:30 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste

The articles section is great for linking articles that exist on sites such
as dzone and other similar. But the idea I had was similar to a blog on
wordpress, blogsite or even confluence style. Essentially normal camel user
like me or others from all over the world can share ideas or solutions on
the "camel-blog" and all the posts would be on this blog. That way users
don't require to setup a blog of their own and all the user knowledge is
gathered on a central place within Camel.

Best
Souciance