camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Closing down for 2.16 release
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:58:53 GMT
Sounds like a good plan.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> I believe things are stabilizing.   There are still a bunch of open JIRA’s,  but I
think most can be moved to 2.16.1.      I’ll try and spend some more time this week looking
at some of them.

> In the interest of trying to get 2.16 out in Q3, I’d be happy to do the build next
Monday.   (OK, with 72 hours, that would be Oct 1st so off by a day, close enough  :-)  )
  Can everyone try and get whatever other changes they want in by then?    I know I have some
Doc/Wiki updates to do for some of the stuff I’ve worked on, but those aren’t code changes.

> We can always do a 2.16.1 release in early November or similar.   I’d just like to
get 2.16.0 out so more people will start using it and testing with it.

> Dan
>

>> On Sep 7, 2015, at 6:51 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> Its more than 6 months since the 2.15.0 release and we should start to
>> close down on the next 2.16.0 release.
>>
>> There JIRA has these 40 tickets on the roadmap
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CAMEL%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.16.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved
>>
>> I am not sure if we get all of them done, but I would for sure like to
>> get the swagger module migrated to pure Java which makes it much more
>> useable for users.
>>
>> There is also some pending rest-dsl improvements to work on if we have the time.
>>

>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
>> Camel in Action 2nd edition: http://www.manning.com/ibsen2