camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Closing down for 2.16 release
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 20:04:00 GMT
Due to a bunch of things going on, I didn’t get a chance to start this today.   I’ll get
it started tomorrow.  Thus, if anyone has any more last minute fixes to get it, consider this
a “last call”.

Thanks!
Dan

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 7:29 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> The camel-test-cdi module is too much work to do in this time. I have
> moved that as a goal for next release.
>
> I think the current code is good for a RC.
>
> Dan feel free to take it from here.
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:07 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Only last piece I am looking to add to the release is a camel-test-cdi
>> so we have a test module for CDI. The code is there, its "just" to
>> move/copy it from camel-cdi unit test to be in a separate maven
>> module, so end users can easily use it for testing.
>>
>> I will get started on that first thing next week, unless I find some
>> time in the weekend.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 4:25 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I believe things are stabilizing.   There are still a bunch of open JIRA’s,
 but I think most can be moved to 2.16.1.      I’ll try and spend some more time this week
looking at some of them.

>>> In the interest of trying to get 2.16 out in Q3, I’d be happy to do the build
next Monday.   (OK, with 72 hours, that would be Oct 1st so off by a day, close enough  :-)
 )   Can everyone try and get whatever other changes they want in by then?    I know I have
some Doc/Wiki updates to do for some of the stuff I’ve worked on, but those aren’t code
changes.

>>> We can always do a 2.16.1 release in early November or similar.   I’d just
like to get 2.16.0 out so more people will start using it and testing with it.