camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Cosentino <>
Subject Re: Closing down for 2.16 release
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:57:43 GMT
Every day my signature becomes uglier :-(

     On Monday, September 21, 2015 5:54 PM, Andrea Cosentino <>

 I was working on Camel-Kubernetes component, but I think I'd never finish for the next monday
:-) So I will push on Camel-2.17.x :-)
I will try to push some minor commits before next monday.
Thank you Daniel :-) --  Andrea Cosentino   ---------------------------------Apache Camel
Committer   Email:   Twitter: @oscerd2  Github: oscerd