camel-dev mailing list archives

From smalik <>
Subject Re: CXF - too many dependencies
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:19:47 GMT
Thanks Aki.

I tried your suggestion, yes you are right actually, if I create a new maven
project, just pulling in the 3 jars you mention (camel-cxf, camel-spring,
spring-context, and their transitive dependencies), it seems to be happy. In
fact it also needs jib-x and log4j, but once I include them its about 50
jars total. Unfortunately could not quite get this solution working for some
other reasons (complaining about jibx bindings when sending the message). I
used another solution./