camel-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <>
Subject Using docker for Camel CI/CD
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:32:54 GMT
I am starting a new thread as a follow-up to the earlier discussion on this
mailing list.  I would like to get opinions and some direction as we move
forward on migrating the Apache Camel build process with Docker.  Based on
what I've gathered so far, we can use Docker to:

1. Have a common baseline in which to build Apache Camel
2. Put together a variety of environments in which to perform either unit
tests or integration tests.
2a. Different JDK's
2b. Different versions of applications/systems that Apache Camel has
connectors for.
3. Allow for a commonly defined tool chain to build Apache Camel.

What are your thoughts on how we should move forward?