camel-dev mailing list archives

From chand <chandana.shi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question regarding maxMessagesPerPoll
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 06:35:22 GMT
I have a requirement where there are 6 servers and a folder with 6 files and
these 6 files have to be FTPed to some other folder.So, currently, We have
set maxMessagesPerPoll=1 and so, a single server picks up each file from the
folder and does the FTP, which is taking around 20 mins to complete the FTP
process for 6 files. So, i want each server to pick up 1 file and process
the FTP route parallely so that, we can save the FTP time. Is this possible
to achieve with maxMessagesPerPoll?