camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] - Compiling components now include validation of you included documentation
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 21:18:19 GMT

I noticed a typo on the following line (2 x missingDescription instead of

And currently while building I get the following error on camel-twitter:

[WARNING] The component: twitter has validation errors
[WARNING] Missing endpoint documentation for the following options:

But I failed to find the 3 options above inside it's source.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote