camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 2.14.3 release
Date Mon, 18 May 2015 20:04:00 GMT
I've set up everything on Apache/Maven side and downloaded fresh clone of
the project to the sandbox. Now I'm checking the licenses.

I've excluded src/signatures from RAT check, as we do in the master branch.
There are still some RAT licenses issues remaining - I will handle them
tomorrow and proceed with the release.

Cheers!

pon., 18.05.2015 o 21:32 użytkownik Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@gmail.com>