camel-dev mailing list archives

From "bob.rogers@cigna.com" <bob.rog...@cigna.com>
Subject Reading File System (Good Idea / Bad Idea?)
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:21:56 GMT
I want to read a file from the file system and map the contents of the file
to a web service call.  I also have a PDF on the file system that needs to
be used as an attachment in the web service call.  I am wonder from a best
practices standpoint if this is a good idea.  The camel developer I am
working with is totally against reading files from the file system in Camel.
Unfortunaltely the tools used to generate the files can only place them on
the file system.