camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: camel-jetty artifact name issue
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:09:01 GMT
Agree, it's what I tried to say in my previous e-mail.

Regards
JB

On 03/06/2015 03:32 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> I’d greatly prefer to leave the current setup and document/release note that the user
needs to explicitly select which version they need or want to use.

> If we have to rename one, rename jetty9.   Jetty8 is EOL and I would not want it to be
the “default” going forward.     (that said, we need to get the jetty 9 up to 9.2.9 level
due to a security issue in 9.2.7)

> The setting in the Karaf features file can be a bit different as they would depend on
what version of Karaf it’s using.   Not much we can do about that as it’s whatever the
Karaf community decided.   Outside Karaf, we can at least provide the more secure alternative
as the default.

> Dan
>

>> On Mar 5, 2015, at 2:36 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We introduced camel-jetty8 and camel-jetty9 two modules in Camel 2.15-SNAPSHOT and
camel-jetty is not exit any more.

>> When I tried to run the tests of camelinaction, I have to change the pom.xml to choice
camel-jetty8 or camel-jetty9 to run the test.

>> My think we need to rename camel-jetty9 to camel-jetty to give the default choice
for the user before cutting the camel 2.15.0.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org