camel-dev mailing list archives

From nitinghuge <nitinghuge...@gmail.com>
Subject Scheduling for file transfer using FTP and store details in db
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:52:09 GMT
My requirement is to copy file from FTP every day at 9 AM. Also I would like
to handle following scenarios.
1. Save details of every day's scheduling activity like file copy completed,
failure, exception occured etc into database. As these things are available
using normal quartz API in configuration manner. I don't want write any code
for making entries into database. It should be completely configuration
based.
2. How to handle misfired scheduling events?

Regards,
Nitin