camel-dev mailing list archives

From akhilesh2u <akhiles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Validator issue a show stopper in production
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:54:09 GMT
Willem,

        Could you please let me know if there is any other mode of
interacting with you to work on it in much closer way to identify the
solution for this issue.

        This issue fix is very critical for us as we are providing the
customized error messages based on the line and column numbers.

        It would be really great if you could do this big favor by closely
looking at this issue as currently we are struck and we are not able to
identify the root cause of the issue as well we are not able to fix this
scenario.

        Your timely help would be much appreciated.Thanks in Advance.