camel-dev mailing list archives

From slush <derek.abd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Pulling property placeholders out of camel route definitions
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:23:02 GMT
Hey Shreyas, thanks for the reply.

In this case, I want to pull out all variables from a compiled
RouteDefinition, be it that route was provided by the Java DSL or XML DSL.

CamelContext#resolvePropertyPlaceholders(String) to my knowledge, works by
passing in a string template with variables in it, such as:

context.resolvePropertyPlaceholders("{{foo}}");

In this case, consider the string passed in to resolvePropertyPlaceholders
out of my control. I want to take an aribtrary string that *may* have
property placeholders in it, pull out those properties and ask the user / a
system component for them to set them on the camel context so that I may
then call resolvePropertyPlaceholders on that string with those properties
fulfilled.