camel-dev mailing list archives

From mhi_inc <m...@michaelhoffmaninc.com>
Subject Link to Online Training Course
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:14:08 GMT
Good Day,

I would like to know if I could have a link added to the Apache Camel
articles section for a new online training course that I've created. The
course is about five hours in length and covers core Camel concepts as well
as routing to various components. Hawtio is also covered across the course
modules. The course is hosted on Pluralsight.com, which is a leader in the
online training industry. You can find the link below:

http://www.pluralsight.com/courses/apache-camel-intro-integration - by
Michael Hoffman

Best Regards,

Michael Hoffman