camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StreamCache for CxfPayload
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:46:29 GMT
Using the Source object in CxfPayload is get a better performance, but it could cause some
trouble if you want to reread the Payload message again. I agree with you we need avoid the
satiation that converted object have some side effects on CxfPayload body.

I will apply the patch shortly.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.