camel-dev mailing list archives

From Steve973 <>
Subject Edit to xmljson wiki
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:28:37 GMT

I noticed that the dependencies section (at the bottom of the wiki page)
needs to mention the issue with xom:

<!-- NOTICE: XOM cannot be included by default due to an incompatible
license; please review its license model and install the dependency
manually if you agree. -->

and, perhaps, a dependency element for the pom:

I just signed up for this dev list today, and I can go through the process
of signing the contributor license and faxing or scanning it and sending it
to apache, but I wanted to mention it here so that it doesn't fall by the
wayside, or in case anyone wants to add the info sooner than I'd be able to
contribute it.