camel-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentation of using bean: endpoint in a <from>
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:55:02 GMT
...sorry I was sending my last message at the same time of you and I didn't
read your reply,

using timer with scheduler is in fact the actual way I do implement that, I
would have liked the alternative to use bean as input as it improves
readability of the routes (I mostly use the spring xml dsl).

Think of it, maybe a beansched: endpoint ;-)

Thank you very much!
Cristiano