camel-dev mailing list archives

From meenakshisekar <meenakshi.chandrase...@imaginea.com>
Subject JUnit json
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:15:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm starting with camel on Junit for my sample code. Would like to
understand how to implement it for Json based case.

My class looks like this,

@Override
		from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8080/content")
		.choice()
			.when(header("service").isEqualTo("XXXXX"))

.to("http://localhost:4567/test.json?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false")
			.otherwise()

.to("http://localhost:5000/order?bridgeEndpoint=true&throwExceptionOnFailure=false");

	}

the structure of my Junit class looks like this, let me know on what has to
be tested in test(testSendMatchingMessage)

method.

public class GLEndpointTest extends CamelTestSupport{

    @EndpointInject(uri = "mock:result")
    protected MockEndpoint resultEndpoint;

    @Produce(uri = "direct:start")
    protected ProducerTemplate template;

    @Before
    public void setup() throws Exception {
       super.setUp();
     context.addRoutes(new ContentBased());
        }

  @Override
    protected RouteBuilder createRouteBuilder() {
        return new RouteBuilder() {
            public void configure() {

from("http://localhost:8080/content?service=customer").to("mock:result");

            }
        };
    }

* @Test
    public void testSendMatchingMessage() throws Exception {
       ???????
    }*

}