camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject RE: [HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch temp-jetty9-2
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:28:10 GMT
+1

Thanks for that Christian !!

Regards
JB

-------- Original message --------
From: Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net>
Date:15/01/2015  09:54  (GMT+01:00)
To: dev@camel.apache.org
Subject: [HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch
  temp-jetty9-2

I have prepared the split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on
branch temp-jetty9-2.

I removed camel-jetty and created three new modules camel-jetty-common,
camel-jetty8 and camel-jetty9.
The unit tests are located in camel-jetty9. For camel-jetty8 I set the
test source to the other module so the same tests run for camel-jetty8.
Currently the karaf feature integration is the major thing missing. One
remaining question there is if we want to embed camel-jetty-common or
leave it as a separate bundle.

Please review the changes.

If there is no negative feedback I will commit to master on next monday
after adding the karaf feature integration.

Best regards

Christian

--
Christian Schneider