camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <>
Subject camel-salesforce: multiple interactions in one route?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 18:36:12 GMT

I've tried to make a route that does a Salesforce query and then uses a
value from the result for creating an object in Salesforce.

JMS message --->  enrich  --->   to("salesforce:createSObject");

After starting the application, it works fine for the first message on
the queue but after that nothing happens.

Is there any potential issue having two interactions with Salesforce in
the same route like this?

Does the AggregationStrategy that I use for enrich() need to do anything
to the resource exchange to make it release the connection to Salesforce
or anything else?

Are there any significant bugs fixed in more recent versions (or
unreleased versions) of the Salesforce code?

View raw message