camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Split of camel-jetty for jetty 8 and 9 ready on branch temp-jetty9-2
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 14:57:20 GMT
Hi Claus,

yes. The idea is to keep the jetty name. People then of course can only
install one of the impls.
As camel-jetty8 and camel-jetty9 require different versions of jetty
this should be no problem as it would not be possible to run both anyway.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de