camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro>
Subject Re: updating the jSMPP dependency
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:18:21 GMT
On 07/01/15 03:19, Willem Jiang wrote:
> I just send a PR by applying the patch of creating OSGi bundle for jSMPP.
> Now Camel can consume the new jSMPP bundle from the Official release :)

I've just released jSMPP 2.2.1 with that change, please let me know if
it looks correct, it has been released through Sonatype and should be
available for Maven users soon.

Would you be able to tweak the camel-smpp/pom.xml as well?

If anybody else has time to go over these pull requests and see if
anything needs to be cherry picked then it could be useful for the next
release of jSMPP:

https://github.com/uudashr/jsmpp/pull/25

https://github.com/uudashr/jsmpp/pull/7

https://github.com/uudashr/jsmpp/pull/27