camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro>
Subject Re: SMPP changes: ordering the pull requests
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 19:22:24 GMT

On 03/12/14 16:34, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> On 03/12/14 15:52, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks that is a good plan.
>>
>> I think Willem is buys with some work issues.
>> So let me jump in when I am finished with CAMEL-8086
>
> Thanks.  If you already started looking at CAMEL-8116 please note I have
> just updated it again with unit tests and a bug fix:
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-8116

Thanks for looking at those issues.  I've closed the PRs for those you
merged, I'll review the merge conflict in #323 tomorrow and once
everything is settled I'll make sure the wiki is up to date.

Please let me know if you have any other feedback about the way I'm
going about this.  I haven't forgotten about updating the type converter
either.

Regards,

Daniel