camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-smpp as server / SMSC?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:44:57 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I think you just bring an interesting topic — using camel as mock service here. But I’m
not sure if there are lots of use wants to use camel-smsc component as a mock service if there
is a SMSC implementation.
BTW, we don’t mock the ftp server by using camel-ftpserver component.
--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com