camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: Faster execution of JUnit tests
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:04:32 GMT
Hi Milos,

> in the next version (which I plan to release
> before the end of the month) no change to the existing pom files will
> be needed.  The only requirement will be to include Ekstazi plugin.

> b) This is an item that I also discussed with Aki.  We agreed that
> this is an important item and I plan to get to this as soon as I am
> done with a).

+1 :)

Next question then - is there a way to automatically skip 'select'
goal if tests are skipped? I know that I can enclose Ekstazi
definition in the profile like that:

...but I will be nice if Ekstazi could detect this property by itself,
to avoid profile boilerplate in POM. It doesn't make sense to call
'select' goal (what can take some time for larger modules) if we know
that tests will be skipped anyway.

BTW Do you have a Jira and forum? Google group dedicated for the
project would be nice :) .

Henryk Konsek

View raw message