camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: Faster execution of JUnit tests
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 19:55:24 GMT
Hi guys,

I've just been playing with Ekstazi and it looks really promising.
Good job, guys! Some questions from my side:

a) do we really have to specify this excludeFile on Surefire plugin? :)

b) can you add support for retsting the whole Maven module on pom.xml
or src/*/resource/* change?

+1 for ekstazi profile. Thanks for adding it, Aki. BTW see you at the
ApacheCon in the few days :) .

>>> Milos

Henryk Konsek

View raw message