camel-dev mailing list archives

From Amit <>
Subject What is default thread pool and component level thread pool
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:49:35 GMT
Would please answer the following questions. I also have doc but i am
NOT clear how the thread pool works.

1) What is default thread pool and component level thread pool?
2) When i created a component such as http4, does it uses the defaultThread
pool by default?
3) If i have to set Thread pool for servlet endpoint Which thread pool I
should use?
4) Does endpoint Thread pool overwrite the Component Thread Pool?
5) If i set thread pool for servlet route as below does this thread pool
apply to only the consumer <from  servlet.

<threadPoolRule route=""jaxrsExample" source="to"

<route xmlns="" trace="true"
  <from uri="servlet:///jaxrsExample?matchOnUriPrefix=true" />
  <to uri="cxfbean:jaxrsServices" />