camel-dev mailing list archives

From camel <>
Subject JMX: org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:40:56 GMT

I am new to JMX. I am using Spring 4 with JMX. I am also using Apache Camel
and would like to expose a stop method. I have setup everything but when
clicking on the stop method within MBeans in JConsole I get the following

Problem invoking stop : java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling
return; nested exception is:

The project is located on GitHub:

The class for the MBean code is located is in

Once the project is build using mvn clean install run the following on the
Command Prompt:
java -jar

After this in the Java JDK bin folder open jconsole and connect to the
server-app-jar-with-dependencies.jar. Locate the MBeans tab and the stop

I can't see where I am going wrong. The SpringCamelContext is provided by
Apache Camel.