camel-dev mailing list archives

From Ayache Khettar <ayache.khet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Request right to edit Camel Wiki Page
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:18:17 GMT
Hi

I have received an acknowledgement from Apache Secretary this morning
confirming the receipt of the ICLA - see below. I need to write a
documentation page in the Camel wiki for the newly component (Schematron)
I've contributed to. Could you grant me the right to edit the wiki pages?

Here are my details:

Jira username: akhettar
Confluence full name: Ayache Khettar.

If you require additional details, please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Ayache

Email from Apache Secretary:

Dear Ayache Khettar,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the
Apache Software Foundation records.

If you have been invited as a committer, please advise the project PMC that
your ICLA has been filed.

Warm Regards,

-- James Carman
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation