camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of official commons-csv
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:56:15 GMT
Hi

Welcome back.

I suspect the breakings is less affected by Camel users, eg I would
assume the data it creates on the Camel Exchange / Message / body /
headers can be the same as before? So the changes affected is maybe
how to configure it using the csv data format or its csv config
object?

I am fine to make this change for Camel 2.15 and add some notes to the
release notes that end users need to do some changes.

--
Claus Ibsen