camel-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of official commons-csv
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:55:40 GMT
Hi Antoine,

For sure, if the integration of the new API with the old supported by camel
dataformat will request a huge refactoring, this is logic to create a new
dataformat for camel-csv2. Alternative is too deprecate what we support now
but I don't think that this is a good idea.

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat