camel-dev mailing list archives

From Subbu <>
Subject Re: Best Practice to write Processor
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 04:26:07 GMT
Thanks Willem for your response.

I have another question, can we design an application service with Camel to
have a mini state managed workflow. For example, we receive an webservice
request from consumer which needs to be asynchronously processed. The
asynchronous processing can involve invocation of multiple webservices and
provide a final update to the consumer.

I looked into the AsyncProcessor of Camel and as this AsynProcessor of Camel
is not using persistence store I am a bit reluctant to use it and have some
sort of persistent store involved so that in case there is a Error then I
will be able to process the request from where it failed.

Do you think Camel is a good framework for this kind of use cases.

Thanks & Regards,