camel-dev mailing list archives

From "gen.antony" <>
Subject JMS Topic End Point does not works with regex type configuration
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:42:03 GMT
Problem Statement:
Need to create dynamic topics in Websphere MQ according to the parameter
CustomerName and Date. Thats is like

And read all the messages from the topics which have the topic name like

Here the creation part is working fine but when I try to read the topics
with a regex of asterisk (*), It does not read any of the messages. If I
hard code with the customername and date it works fine and I can get the
message in the direct:processing route.

Is there any way to pull out the Topics which have a starts with like