camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: osgi tests updated to pax-exam 3.4.0
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:15:37 GMT

Just a quick update….

Everything in camel-itest-osgi and camel-itest-karaf now works pretty much the same for Karaf
3.0.1 as it does for Karaf 2.3.6.   The -Pkaraf3 profile can be used to run the tests with
Karaf 3, the default is still 2.3.6.

There are some test failures in both modules, but the failures are the same with 2.3.6 so
it doesn’t look to be Karaf version specific.

Dan

On Aug 22, 2014, at 1:01 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> I now have the camel-itest-osgi stuff all updated to pax-exam 3.4.0.   There are currently
two sets of test failures:

> 1) SedaTest - the context.getName() behavior seems to have changed recently.  The test
is expecting the name to start with the bundleId, but it’s not and just getting the default
“camel-1”, “camel-2”, etc…  Claus:  I believe this is due to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6972
    If so, definitely shows the osgi tests haven’t been run in a long time.

> 2) AWS tests - all the aws tests fail because the aws bundle is not usable.    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-1813
>
> The rest of the tests now pass.
>
> This is currently using Karaf 2.3.6.  I’m going to attempt updating to Karaf 3.0.1
next week.

> --
> Daniel Kulp

Daniel Kulp