camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-splunk streaming mode
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 03:14:18 GMT
You can fill a JIRA[1] and send a pull request from your github with the comment of the JIRA
number. In this way, the pull request and JIRA can be linked together.

BTW, I just had a quick look of your code, and added a comment for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.