camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: jenkins full test build error at camel-barcode
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 10:56:43 GMT
Hi

Not that it would be something new at all but the last builds of the 2.13.x
branch without running tests:

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Camel.2.13.x.notest/14/consoleText
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Camel.2.13.x.notest/13/consoleText

Ended up with weird HTTP 502 or 503 status codes like:

org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Failed to
retrieve remote metadata
org.apache.camel.karaf:apache-camel/maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer
metadata org.apache.camel.karaf:apache-camel/maven-metadata.xml from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/camel/karaf/apache-camel/maven-metadata.xml.
Return code is: 502 , ReasonPhrase:Proxy Error.
	at
org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:143)
	at
hudson.maven.reporters.MavenArtifactRecord.deploy(MavenArtifactRecord.java:193)
	at hudson.maven.RedeployPublisher.perform(RedeployPublisher.java:176)
	at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
	at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:804)
	at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:776)
	at
hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$MavenModuleSetBuildExecution.post2(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:1040)
	at
hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:725)
	at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1701)
	at hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:529)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:231)

Babak

Aki Yoshida-3 wrote