camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkstyle
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 11:54:06 GMT
Current the checkstyle verification only run when we do the release.

We had some argument about enable the -Psourcecheck by default, but we didn’t have the agreement
with that.

If you are using eclipse, the check style plugin can work very well without running any mvn
command :)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.