camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Camel 2.13.1 released
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 02:28:29 GMT
I’m sorry I made a silly copy past error. The first line should be changed to

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new major release Camel 2.13.1.
This release contains a total of 74 fixes applied in the past 2 months by the community on
the Camel 2.13.x maintenance branch.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.