camel-dev mailing list archives

From carlo cancellieri <>
Subject Why tokenize (and some others) does not support properties substitution?
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 11:02:07 GMT
 I'm trying to use the properties substitution in my tokenizer with no
I've also just seen that the camel-spring.xsd definition does not declare:

 <xs:anyAttribute namespace="##other" processContents="skip"/>

In many complex types, so spring is not able to use the defined 'prop'
namespace as prefix for the tokenizer and csv parser.

This is my route and I'd like the substitute the 'csv.row.delimiter',
'' (in the tokenizer) and csv.row.delimiter (in the csv)

  <!-- ACTUALLY READ THE CSV stream -->
  <from uri="seda:splitting" />
   <split parallelProcessing="false" stopOnException="false"
  <tokenize prop:token="csv.row.delimiter" prop:group="" />
<csv autogenColumns="true" prop:delimiter="csv.row.delimiter"
             skipFirstLine="false" useMaps="true" configRef="csvConfig"
             lazyLoad="false" />

  <to uri="seda:processing" />

Is there a concrete need for this situation? If ther's not, you'll consider
to merge a contribution patch on this?

Dott. Carlo Cancellieri
*skype*: ccancellieri
*Twitter*: @cancellieric