camel-dev mailing list archives

From Mengchang <>
Subject NettyProducer stop will close all channels belong to other NettyProducer
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:10:57 GMT

While playing with camel, found out, looks to me like a bug, when have more
than one NettyProducer in JVM, if I want to stop one of them, it will end up
close all the channels belong to other producer(s).  After looking into the
source code, found the ALL_CHANNELS in the class NettyProducer is declared a
static.  I think it should be a instance variable rather than a class