camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Closing down for Camel 2.13 release
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 12:31:25 GMT
Hi

Our Karaf features validation currently fails. I’ve already applied a short
fix to let it find & download the objectweb asm jars. But now next to that
it’s stuck with the old old old missing
org.hibernate/hibernate-envers/3.3.2.GA

Which has been mentioned here as well:

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-hibernate-envers-3-x-td4031792.html

Currently I don’t have any free-cycle to dig more into it.

Babak

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote