camel-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine DESSAIGNE <antoine.dessai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel pull request: Provide access to the shutdown task Future in order to ...
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:52:39 GMT
Hi,

Do you have any concerns or suggestions about these changes ? Right now,
I've copy/pasted the DefaultShutdownStrategy and added those changes on
order to make it work (and it's working nicely).

Also, if you don't like this public getter, we can also make it protected.

Thanks for the feedback.

Antoine