camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.12.3
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 03:03:11 GMT
While we had enough votes to pass this release I chose not to. I don't
have cycles to cut another release in the next week week or so. This
release is also blocking the AMQ release.

I would not release with 1.7 anyway, so maybe it would be a good idea to
look into fixing the html doc stuff with 1.6 if it's that important to
you guys. There are many users who rebuild Camel from sources and what
you are saying is that while we support 1.6, we actually don't.

Cheers,
Hadrian