camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject Re: Upgrade to CXF 2.7.10
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:32:09 GMT

On Feb 10, 2014, at 2:43 AM, Christian Müller <> wrote:

> After upgrading to CXF 2.7.10 in camel-2.11.x,
> org.apache.camel.component.cxf.AbstractCXFGreeterRouterTest.testPublishEndpointUrl
> is failing on my machine. I will have a look at it in the evening. If one
> of the CXF fellows could have a look at it before, I would appreciate it.
> I don't see this issue in master or camel-2.12.x which I also upgrade to
> CXF 2.7.10.

Fixed.  It’s something that was not back ported from 2.12 to 2.11.   Done now.

HOWEVER, while debugging this, I noticed that the HTTP component or something is taking a
url like:

and transforming it and then sending out:

as the URL in the GET line on the request.   It’s a little strange that the original URL
isn’t used as is.  Not a problem for CXF, but I wonder if it would be for other HTTP endpoints
if they are processing the URL line themselves and not expecting the =.

Daniel Kulp -
Talend Community Coder -

View raw message