camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Does the run goal of the Camel Maven Plugin really boots up a new JVM?
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:41:58 GMT
Hi

The Camel Maven Plugin is a hot topic these days :) so I came across
something which I think the documentation is wrong:

http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-plugin.html

As I was looking into my own comment for CAMEL-7028 I realized that our
RunMojo boots up Camel JUST inside a new Thread of the SAME process Maven
already running inside. But does not necessarily spawn a NEW JVM at all. I'm
NOT a Maven expert so please correct me if I'm wrong.

Babak