camel-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git commit: CAMEL-7023: Added hawtio goal to camel maven plugin.
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:41:26 GMT
On 28 November 2013 13:32, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> I’m -1 to this commit.   I don’t think we should be adding a bunch of
> targets for all the various container/platform integrations.

If that were true I'd maybe -1 it too; but this commit looks to be about
making it easy for Camel users to visualise & debug Camel routes in a web
browser - from inside their existing maven camel project. i.e. its a camel
thing; just needs a web server to host some static HTML/CSS/JS (which is
purely an implementation detail).

Though its nothing really to do with mimicking runtime platforms like
tomcat:run / karaf:run / jetty:run.

--
James
-------