camel-dev mailing list archives

From contactreji <>
Subject Re: Camel is not transfering the files sometimes
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 04:04:51 GMT
Hey Bharath.

Am in the process of exploring the fabric stuff. Honestly I am yet to do some experiments
on fabric stuff.

But my colleague was suggesting that filezilla has a problem. It works great with filezilla
client. But was giving lot of issues with camel.

Meanwhile what's your rate of file generation?  How many files are generated in a minute?

Will try to explore fabric soon and let u know

Good day!