camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject FW: Autoreply: git commit: Added some missing asserts by JmsEndpointConfigurationTest#testDefaultEndpointOptions() and polished the pre-existing ones.
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:06:25 GMT

Just wonder if I'm the only one getting this ANNOYING auto-reply below after
each commit, or do other commiters get this as well?

I asked this user ages ago to stop this:

IMHO we should remove his address from the list and send him a mail about
why his mail has been removed from the list.

Am 25.10.13 11:00 schrieb "" unter