camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bharath <bharath4...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel is not transfering the files sometimes
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:25:53 GMT
Hi,

   My camel application is deployed on Fuse ESB fabric container as
active-passive say i deployed in two machines A and B.My Camel application
has a simple route say from(file).to(sftp).Files transferred successfully
when i deploy my application initially and after sometime the files not
moving from the Source location to the destination and the source location
is getting accumulated by files..There is nothing in the log file too..what
could be the reason??did my camel application became idle??

Cheers!!!
Bharath.R